May be described as…
- Able to transform and manifest their own financial reality
- Being fully awake and aware of themselves and the world around them
- Being armed with the knowledge of the past and at peace with their personal history
- Understanding that their source of power exists within their ability to see and live the truth of who they are.
- Knowing the source of power to manifest lies in their ability to tap into their Higher power.
Strengths and talents
- Ability to find win-win solutions
- Open to flow
- Financially balanced
- “I make things happen.”
- “The magic is in you.”
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible.”
- Not always fully focused on financial success, as finding peace and harmony is the ultimate goal.
- Not always practical
- Can lack focus and doesn’t always take action on their vision
Lesson to learn
- With faith, love, and patience, the manifestor simply waits in certainty with the knowledge that all their needs are met all the time.
- Whilst often holds the vision and the belief – manifestor can lack the focus or take actions, so manifestor needs to make sure the dreams are coupled with action otherwise they won’t manifests.
Ultimate life goal / core desire
- To understand the fundamental laws of the universe.
- To make dreams come true.
- Unintended negative consequences