May be described as…
- A powerful leader (“the boss,” king/queen, a politician)
- An authority figure
- Using money to control people, events, and circumstances
- Hoarding money
- Having everything they desire, but never feeling complete, comfortable, or at peace
- Lacking the things that money can’t buy
- Unfulfilled; chronic “not-enoughness’ – despite their apparent success
Strengths and talents
- Leadership skills
- “Power isn’t everything. It’s the only thing!”
- “I’m the boss!”
- Being authoritarian
- Inability to delegate
- Prone to anger
- Highly critical and judgmental
- Highly materialistic
Lesson to learn
- Understanding that money will not save or heal them.
- How to heal their wounds.
- How to ask for what they need rather than using manipulation to get it.
- To understand there is enough for everyone.
- To understand and transform their fear so they can learn to feel safe.
Ultimate life goal / core desire
- Ultimate control
- To create a prosperous, successful empire
- Chaos, being overthrown
- Loss of control