May be described as:
- A warrior, crusader, rescuer, winner, defender
- Wanting to be as strong and competent as possible
- Wanting to conquer the money world
- Generally successful in business and finance
- Adept investors- focused, decisive, and in control
- Listening to advice but making their own decisions, relying on instincts and resources to guide them
- Heroic in their true concern for others’ welfare
Strengths and talents
- Competence and courage
- Goal oriented
- Financially successful
- Makes things happen
- “Where there’s a will, there’s a way!”
- Always need another battle to fight
Lesson to learn
- Understanding what they are truly seeking to protect or conquer.
- How to establish boundaries around what is truly important to them.
- Knowing when and why to pick up the sword and when to put it down.
Ultimate life goal / core desire
- To prove their worth through courageous acts
- Expert mastery in a skill that improves the world
- Weakness, vulnerability, cowardice
- Loss of power