May be described as…
- A truth-seeker
- Focused on developing artistic skill and control
- Having difficulty living in the material world
- Having a conflicted, ‘love/hate’ relationship with money
- Spending too much time in the interior world, and may even despise those who live in the material
- Constantly struggling for financial survival
Strengths and talents
- Highly artistic and/or spiritual
- Internally motivated
- “I will stay truthful to myself.”
- Tend to isolate themselves
Lesson to learn
- How to end their struggles by integrating the spiritual with the material world.
- How to embrace both worlds as part of their own duality.
- How to accept the world they live in and embrace all its many dimensions.
Ultimate life goal / core desire
- To create things of enduring value
- Being mediocre
- Being inauthentic or not being true to themselves.