WORKPLACE FINANCIAL WELLNESS Services
Through Workplace financial wellness programs, employers can help employees get a better handle on their finances in order to ease their financial stress. A well-designed financial wellness program can improve employees’ financial wellness and also their physical and mental well-being. Employees who are on track in their finances tend to be more productive, engaged and loyal which are top business objectives for employers today.
Lunch and Learn sessions are delivered over breakfast, lunchtime or evenings to deliver short and sharp, boost, and energetic learning experience. The sessions involve presentation/financial literacy sessions (your special […]Read More
Why Financial wellness matters to your business, Why Now?
- Two in five Australian employees experience financial stress over their working lives. This will last on average for 6.4 years or more.
- #1 sources of employees’ stress being ‘personal finances’
- 55% of employees feel stressed at work more than half the time.
- 1 in 5 employees admit to being less productive at work because of their financial stress
How does employees’ financial stress impact on your business?
Financial stressed employees:
- take average 7.4 sick days per year
- spend average 46 hours dealing with finances at work
- are less satisfied with their lives, less communicative and less engaged with their employers, and ultimately are more likely to underperform or be able to bring their best selves to work.
With years’ experiences in financial services industry as a Certified Financial Planner and a Certified Money Coach, my holistic approach towards personal finance combines behaviour-based coaching (right brain) and financial education (left brain) to have your employees or members feel confident and empowered when it comes to their finances.